Dr. Ahmed M. Abdel-Megid, MD is a Board-Certified Rheumatologist providing services to the communities of Somerville, Monroe, and Flemington, New Jersey. He is an expert in the management of a multitude of Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal diseases including Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis. He has specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis and rheumatism. Dr. Ahmed Abdel-Megid also has extensive experience with office orthopedic disorders, sports medicine, connective tissue disorders and interventional joint procedures.
- Private Practice-Rheumatology Center of New Jersey (June 2010)
- Rheumatology Fellowship for 2 years: UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (2010)
- Chief Medical Resident – Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center (2008)
- Medical Residency – UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Medical Residency – Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Foot and Ankle Surgery Advanced Surgical – Saint Vincent’s Hospital – New York (2004)
- One-Year Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Fellowship: University of Texas – Houston (2003)
- Visiting Fellow: Orthopedic Trauma Surgery @ NYU – Hospital for Joint Diseases (2002)
- Orthopedic Surgery Fellow: University of Rome Italy for 2 years (2001)
- Completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery, Cairo University – Egypt (2000)
- Graduated from Medical School, Cairo University – Egypt (1995)
Insurances Accepted by Dr. Abdel-Megid
For any coverage-related questions, please call our office.