Dr. Borham is a Board-Certified Rheumatologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis and rheumatism. She treats both localized and generalized pain including pain in the back, neck, shoulders and hands, osteoarthritis, tendonitis and bursitis. She also treats complex systemic pain caused by diseases like rheumatoid arthritis or systemic lupus.
- Assistant Director of the Rheumatology Fellowship Program – Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health,
Rutgers’s University Hospital Medical School, New Brunswick
- Assistant Professor of Rheumatology – Robert Wood Johnson Barnabas Health, Rutgers’s University Hospital Medical School, New Brunswick
- Completed her Fellowship at UMDNJ-Robert wood Johnson medical school
- Completed her Residency at Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- Graduated from the University of Cairo – Egypt (1995)
Insurances Accepted by Dr. Borham
For any coverage-related questions, please call our office.